E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A crazy, dreamy Thursday...

Well, it's official.  I have absolutely lost my mind.  Yesterday you learned of my inability to be anything but awkward, and now I'm informing you of my insanity. Crazy and awkward...that's me.  Fabulous. I've always wanted to be those two things....especially at the same time.  It's astounding that I'm still single.

So, as of yesterday I have decided to move.  I presently reside in a nice downtown condo, but after deciding that the condo lifestyle didn't suit me any longer, I have found a lovely home in a historic neighborhood that happens to be the oldest suburb in Little Rock.  Moving isn't the crazy part.  The crazy part is the time I have chosen to make my move.  Over the next three months I will be unbelievably busy.  I mean SERIOUSLY busy.  I will be gone for three weeks in October to different places, and this is not a vacay, kids.  This is serious business travel.  BUT, when I am in town I have about 3 gillion (that's like more than a trillion) things I have scheduled for work.  I have no idea how I am going to accomplish it all.  I'm thinking  a lot of caffeine, a lot of sleepless nights, and prayer.

You see, I am one of those people who insists on revamping my space every time I move.  I feel moving is a good time to let go of the old and bring in the new.  Even though most of the stuff I bring in is old...as in vintage old.

SOOO...on top of working 10-12 hours a day, 7 days a week and moving, I now have to find time to redecorate and do some DIY design projects.  I have already began scouring Pinterest  (Follow E.Leigh's on Pinterest HERE!) for a little inspiration and this is what I have found thus far.


Garden rake necklace holder...genius.


I foresee a yellow dresser similar to this in my shabby chic bathroom.

After seeing these pictures, I have decided that a dreamy bed is an absolute must.

A DIY project I will be partaking in...

I am craving color.  (The baby not so much.  A baby wouldn't make such a great addition to my new space. JMO.)

This will be perfect for my dining room.

Empty frames for the living room?  Yes, please!

After all this moving and redecorating, I'm going to have all you lovelies over for afternoon tea.  



Or wine.
  That works too, yes?  

Until we meet again...
Wishing you light, love, and a dreamy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment