E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's

Friday, October 14, 2011

And the winners are....

Lately, my life has been pretty crazy, and honestly, it is only getting crazier by the day.  The sad thing about this is that I absolutely love it.  I love getting to do what I do every day.  I go to sleep thinking about my work and I wake up thinking about my work because I am that crazy about my job.    I am not under any disillusion regarding the fact that the only reason I get to do what I do is because of all of you lovely ladies out there who are keeping me going, so for that I owe you a huge "Thank you!"

Because it's my birthday week, and I'm feeling pretty snazzy... AND because I just absolutely, positively LOVE giving away stuff to you pretties, I am giving away not 1, not 2, but 3 products this week!

Let's get to the winners, shall we?

The winner of the $20 E.Leigh's Gift Certificate is...
Donna Robinson!

The winner of this E.Leigh's Necklace is...

Kaley Wren!

The winner of the choice of one of these handcrafted infiniti scarves is...

Nichole McGeorge!

Congrats, Ladies, and thanks to all who entered and show up here every week!

Now, if only I could find my perfect birthday outfit. ;)

Until we meet again...
Wishing you light, love, and a joy-filled weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment