E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's

Monday, October 17, 2011

LA Lady...but I'm not a seamstress for the band.

Today I am leaving my cozy apartment that's right here....

and am heading here...

Well, specifically here...
the California Market Center.  That's right! You guessed it!  It's market week!  

You gals know how much I LOVE market week, and this is my first time to LA's fashion district.  I'll be sure to keep you posted on all the fabulous loot I am sure to find.  I will also be sharing some very exciting news with everyone next week, however I'm not sharing until I am 1000% sure it pans out. 

Besides working this week, I am also extremely excited about getting to visit with one of my very best friends in the entire world who happens to live in So. Cali.  We've been friends since we looked like this...


She's gorgeous, funny, smart, quirky, outgoing, and has the tendency to always show up exactly when you need her.  She's the kind of life long friend everyone desperately needs in their life, but only a few are lucky enough to have.  So, I will be having some friend time as well this market trip. 

While I'm gone, I hope you all have the loveliest of lovely week, and be sure to let me know if you're dying for anything in particular....
Watch? Blazer? Denim Shirt? Satchel?

Until we meet again, my dears...
Wishing you light, love, and nothing less than pure loveliness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment