E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's

Thursday, July 28, 2011

You can't always get what you want....until Spring 2012

I’m not going to lie.  I’ve been quite disappointed with some of the looks this Spring.  It’s not that I can’t find fabulous outfits in all my favorite fashion mags; I totally can.  But, the problem comes when I can’t find any of those pieces for less than $400.  (Side note: I’m not one of those people who is going to pretend that dropping 400 bones on a fashion item is the norm for me because it isn’t, and it shouldn’t have to be.) All the right ideas seem to be there, but I can’t find the tangible goods to make my ideas come to life.  I know some of you have experienced something similar to my retail yearning.

Well, I’ve found a line that I am totally in love with.  It is just my style and would fit right into my wardrobe.  “What’s the problem?” you say.  The problem stands that this line is a Spring 2012 line. Yes.  Believe it. I’ve totally barreled through all the fabulous fall looks that are coming just around the corner and now, I have fully pushed into lookbooks for next Spring.  That’s right, while we are suffering in this devastating summer heat, I have already fast forwarded to next April when I will be fully enthralled in some of these flirty, flouncy looks.  Sorry.  I couldn’t help myself.  What else is new?

Meet “Me” Spring 2012.  Well, as you can see, it actually isn’t me.  It’s a model, but you get the idea.  Enjoy!



Love the florals.  Love the pleats.  LOVE. It. All.

Give me high waisted shorts and a blazer any day.  I do declare this is the epitome of "effortless chic."

The perfect maxi dress.  Goodness, "I" am looking fabulous in 2012.

Don't even get me started on hats again.  The hat AND the shorts might send me over the edge. Someone kill me now so I can die a happy woman.  And why you're taking orders, get me a sailboat.  I could see myself looking quite lovely on a sailboat in this ensemble. Please and thank you.

Wishing you all light, love, and lots of happy lookbook-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment