E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's

Friday, September 9, 2011

"Live your dream, and wear your passion."

Today's post is a little different than usual, and I'm ok with that. In keeping with my usual tradition of short and sweet Friday posts, I am passing on a piece of advice.  I can't take credit for it, because I most certainly didn't write something this inspirational.  It's something I keep hanging right in the middle of my inspiration board, which happens to be a large cork board that hangs on the wall directly by my desk in my office.  It's just a sweet little reminder that sometimes we all get a little too caught up in day to day life that we forget to listen to that faint voice that's inside all of us telling us that a bigger life lies ahead.  If I hadn't listened to my inner voice, I would still be at a job that was unfulfilling and taking me no where.

I think one of my favorite parts of the entire quote is in the last few sentences. "Life is short. Live your dream, and wear your passion." I don't know about you, but I think that is stellar advice.  So, on this beautiful Friday, I encourage everyone to take a minute, and listen to your own inner voice.  Who knows what it could be telling you?      



Until we meet again...
Wishing you light, love, and the courage to wear your passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment