E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"What were they thinking?" Wednesday: The Comeback!

Well, Hello!  I have totally, completely, 100% missed you this past week.  "Where have I been?" you ask.  Well, I have been to an E.Leigh's Home Trunk Show that one of my very best and loveliest friends held for me. (That knocked out a good three days preparing for it.)

Then, I flew on a two-seater plane (Yikes!  I know...  if the pilot wasn't my sweet and completely trustworthy Dad I'd have been terrified.) to Fayetteville to visit some of the most fabulous ladies I know and to cheer on the Razorbacks for the first game of the season.  For those of you who aren't from the South, SEC football is no joke, my friends.  Only in the SEC would we endure 6 hours of tailgating with a heat index of 100.
On top of all this running around and nonsense, I have caught a little bit of a bug of some sort.  It's mainly just a head cold, and while I refuse to let a ridiculous head cold keep me down, I have had my fair share of NyQuil and Mucinex D this week.  Therefore, before we really get down to the nitty gritty today, I would like to add this small disclaimer: I, Erin Leigh, cannot be held responsible for any wild rhetoric or flamboyant outbursts made on today's post, as I am not in my usual state of mind.  Please and thank you.

On a serious note, I really have missed writing this past week.  Actually, I have decided that this whole blogging thing is good for my soul and I should just quit everything else in my life and give myself to it completely.  Ok, maybe that isn't such a good idea, considering I have a little thing called an apartment, bills, and a small (ok, not so small) shopping addiction.  Well, it was a lovely thought anyhow.

So, here I am.  After an extra long and delightful weekend, I'm back on the saddle.  I thought that a Wednesday was just as lovely a day as any to get this whole shebang started again.  It is the Hump Day nonetheless.  Let's get started.  Shall we?

I would like to introduce to you the worst wedding party on the planet.  The only thing that could be worse than this picture, would be if this couple reproduced and were subjecting small children to this kind of fashion torture.  Gah! 


Looking for a little extra cash?  This boot manufacturer will pay you for your poodle's fur.  I hear they pay pretty well. 

Oh. My. Lord.  This prom dress has to be some sort of cruel and unusual punishment for pregnant teens.  I'm saving this picture for when I have a teenage daughter.  I'm not above using scare tactics.  


The person that gave this woman a gun has obviously never been around a woman on her wedding day.  Let's just say, this groom is not getting cold feet if she has anything to do with it, and if he does it will be literally as opposed to figuratively.



In honor of the official start of football season, and because I happen to be a hog fan...

Hook em' Horns...those Texas fans really know how to show their team spirit.

Well, lovelies, it feels good to be back.  Until we meet again...

Wishing you light, love, and a very happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment