E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's

Friday, August 26, 2011

Snakeskin and Sequins and Leather, OH MY!

Oh me, oh my, fall is right around the corner!  Due to my overwhelmingly busy schedule today, I regret to inform you that I can't stay long and chat.  I can however stay long enough to convey to you how excited I am about some of this year's fall fashions.

Here are a few of the looks I'm totally dying for:


Tie neck Blouses, flared jeans, and feminine tweed jackets?  Lord!  What have we done to deserve such fabulous things this Fall??




Ok, call me crazy but I am absolutely thrilled about all the shorts in different fabrics craze.  Hello, faux leather shorts!  Sequins...I foresee lots of sequins in my future and definitely a faux snakeskin clutch. You don't have to be a psychic to figure that out.  And if you aren't a fan of taupe suede boots, then I think our friendship ends here.  



Ta ta for now, my lovelies!  Until we meet again...

Wishing you light, love, and a glorious fashion filled weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment