E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's E. Leigh's

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"What were they thinking?" Wednesday & the Winner of the FABULOUS Gold Studs!

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for skipping Tuesday's Beg, Borrow, or Steal post.  I can't say it won't happen again, because I assure you it will happen again.  As if this comes as a shock to anyone, I'm officially declaring that I'm not perfect.  (Anyone who read last Wednesday's post, is already aware of this.)  Sorry I'm not sorry.  In the words of Kathy Griffin, "I will not apologize."  I will NOT apologize.


Alrighty, I know you've all been waiting on pins and needles to find out who won these little beauties. (I'm aware that you aren't that excited about it, but they are very cute!)
The winner is...
Brooke Harris!
Brooke said...



Brooke, email me at Sales@ELeighs.com with your shipping address and I will get them out to you this weekend!  Congrats!

Ok, now on to today's post.  Finally!  

We all make mistakes.  There isn't a person on the planet who doesn't do something at some point during their stint on this Earth that they think, "Gosh, I really wish I would have made a different decision."  If you have never had that thought, email me because I want you as my new mentor.  The people in these pictures were just unlucky enough that someone took a picture of them wearing their mistakes.  Bless their hearts.  (Did you see how I did that?  I just exonerated myself from any feelings of guilt brought on by saying something bad about these people with three little words, "Bless their hearts." Love it.)

And here we are...

Britney is back, and she doesn't look better than ever.  Who thinks to themselves, "Hmm...all my camisoles are dirty, I guess I'll just throw on this string bikini as an undershirt." or "This hat will look perfect with my holy fishnets." It's all wrong... just plain wrong.


The King is back...and with a camel toe?




I'm pretty sure these ladies and I had the same hairstylist in 1989.  I wonder if their mothers cried when they came home with their new 'do's too?




Someone needs to tell this jokester that bigger doesn't always mean better....especially when it comes to hair style and sleeve length.  Who told him he looked good in this?  I want to talk to THAT person.  

Wowza!  The vest, the windmill, the awkward poses...yep, it just made my day.  Don't you know these women are looking at this picture thinking, "How could we ever think this was a good idea?"  Maybe I'm just hoping they are thinking that.

This week's edition of "What were they thinking?" Wednesday has come to an end.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope it gave you a few chuckles, and until we meet again...

Wishing you light, love, and a fabulous Hump Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment